I haven’t written anything in ages, mostly because whatever I want to share, I just post it on Twitter. But I felt a dire need to express myself and write about… well, various things – and I need more than 140 characters for that. So yeah, here’s what’s up (and some of what I thought was hip in 2013.).
Switched to P2 theme, hoping that maybe this frontend post editor will help me write more than one post a year.
To sum up the past 12 months:
- Unity of Command, the game I’ve made sound effects and composed music for, is out! It’s a pretty awesome turn-based WWII strategy, and a demo is available if you’re interested. Check it out at http://unityofcommand.net/
- File Gallery‘s download counter is almost at 100 000, and v1.7.5 could be out sooner than you think. I’ll try to answer some of the more urgent e-mails and forum posts next week.
- I’ve been reading a lot about game development, game physics, best practices, etc. in the past few months. It’s… complex. So much ground to cover, so many different approaches, so time-consuming. It’s frustrating, but I enjoy it (most days o.O).
- Brlog related: we’ve won some awards, created our first iPhone app, helped create an exhibition and pushed a few new websites out.
- nothing new on the music front, but I’ll post a Unity of Command preview mix soon
Gotta go to the store, brb.
By default, WordPress will notify only the actual post author if there are new comments on their post. But what if you want to notify additional people about every comment posted on the website? Like site editors, for example?
This is just a quick filter you can use in this case:
It’s my birthday.
I love the world, I hate the world.
Gonna go take a shower now.
In other news: WordPress File Gallery 1.5RC1 is out.
Be a sport and help me test the plugin, OK? I’ve been working on it for almost two years now, and I think it’s ready to be “set free” :)