Switched to P2 theme, hoping that maybe this frontend post editor will help me write more than one post a year.
To sum up the past 12 months:
- Unity of Command, the game I’ve made sound effects and composed music for, is out! It’s a pretty awesome turn-based WWII strategy, and a demo is available if you’re interested. Check it out at http://unityofcommand.net/
- File Gallery‘s download counter is almost at 100 000, and v1.7.5 could be out sooner than you think. I’ll try to answer some of the more urgent e-mails and forum posts next week.
- I’ve been reading a lot about game development, game physics, best practices, etc. in the past few months. It’s… complex. So much ground to cover, so many different approaches, so time-consuming. It’s frustrating, but I enjoy it (most days o.O).
- Brlog related: we’ve won some awards, created our first iPhone app, helped create an exhibition and pushed a few new websites out.
- nothing new on the music front, but I’ll post a Unity of Command preview mix soon
Gotta go to the store, brb.